Wi-Fi Thermostat allows for remote access via smartphone or computer: Free smartphone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems; Universal compatibility – Works with virtually any system type; Can be configured to meet almost any scheduling requirement; Selectable 7-Day programmable thermostat with option to select option to select multiple days allowing the user to customize programming to their unique schedule; 4 Programmable periods per day; Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule; Control the system and fan; Smart Response Technology – Continually learns to pre-heat/cool your home so you are comfortable at your pre-programmed times; Auto change from heating to cooling; Filter change reminder; Multiple hold options; Automatically downloads software updates; Online and toll-free support available;.
Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
Cost savings, simple setup, and Wi-Fi remote access, plus a convenient touchscreen interface.
- Control from anywhere with iOS and Android devices
- Manage multiple thermostats
- Temperature alerts
- Filter change reminders
* Compatible with thermostats with 110V or higher and systems containing a c-wire (see chart below to determine compatibility)
Reliable Wi Fi Operation and Control
Wi-Fi enabled for remote access from anywhere
Reliable, proven and secure network
Free mobile app for Android or IOS
Automatic software updates
Total Connect Comfort App
Honeywell’s reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet, and smartphone, whether you’re across the room or around the world. This allows the user to remotely monitor and manage home’s comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
This highly rated app is backed by Honeywell’s reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Additional Convenience and Comfort Features
Precise temperature accuracy ±1 degree F
Manage multiple thermostats at various locations
Temporary vacation/away hold
High/Low temperature alerts via email, phone, or Web
View local weather from your app
Remotely adjust your fan controls
Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps.
Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts).
In order to power your Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat (RTH9580WF), your system must contain a c-wire. Use the chart below to confirm that your system meets the compatibility requirements. This chart will determine compatibility with most systems, but as wiring systems vary from home to home, there may be some exceptions.
- Does your current thermostat have 110V or higher written on it? If yes this system is compatible — continue to next question.
- Do you have thick wires that are connected using wire nuts? If yes — your system is not compatible. If no — continue to the next question.
- Do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled “C”? If yes — your system is compatible. If no move the next question.
- Do you have an extra wire that is not connected to any terminal on the thermostat wall plate? Or — if no — do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled “G”? If yes to either of these questions, this thermostat may be compatible with your system.
To help you know for sure if your system will work with the Wi-Fi thermostat, please send us a picture of your current thermostat wiring. Take a picture of your current wall plate with wires connected to the lettered terminals.
Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smartphone, tablet or computerFree app for Apple and Android devicesLarge, easy-to-read display
Universal Compatibility – Works with virtually any system type7-Day programming allows separate programming for each day with 4 program periods per dayPre-programmed energy-saving schedule
Smart Response Technology – Continually learns to pre-heat/cool your home so you are comfortable at your pre-programmed timesAuto change from heating to coolingPermanent and temporary holdReal Time Clock – Keeps the time during a power failure
Automatically downloads software updatesSecure network
Type C-wire required (this thermostat is not compatible with electric baseboard heat -120/240V)